Play It Again PCs has put together a list below of the most commonly asked questions to help others who may have the same questions or are experiencing similar situations.
- What payment methods do you accept? Play It Again PCs currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card issued in the US via our website or through PayPal. If your credit card was issued outside of the US, please contact us to complete your order or submit payment via PayPal. We also accept exact cash payments from local customers wishing to pickup their order. If you wish to purchase something from us and want to pay by cash, please contact us or click here to read more about picking up your order. For eBay purchases, we accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, or bank account payments through PayPal.
- What is your return policy? You may view our return policy here.
- What kind of warranty do you offer? You may view warranty information here.
- Can I pickup my order to avoid shipping charges? Yes, Play It Again PCs gladly allows local customers to pickup their orders. At checkout, simply enter your ZIP code, click Calculate, and choose Local Pickup as your shipping option. Please be sure to visit our shipping information section for more information on how local pickups work.
- Do you ship outside the United States? Yes, please visit our shipping information section for more information.
- What shipping carriers do you use? For most orders placed on piapc.com, we ship via UPS. For purchases made on on other sites, we ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Please visit our shipping information section for more information about what shipping carriers we use.
- Where can I find tracking information for my order? You will receive an order summary with tracking information the morning after your order ships. Please be sure to check your junk / spam folders in the event you do not receive this email.
- Where can I find technical support on the item(s) I've purchased from you? If you are having trouble or a problem with an item you purchased from Play It Again PCs, please click visit our technical support section.
- Is there a phone number I may contact you at? If you have a question about your order, or just a question in general, please contact us using our contact form. Email provides a fast and efficient way for us to address any questions or concerns you may have.
- I have a question about an eBay, Amazon, PriceFalls, NewEgg, or Rakuten purchase, how do I contact you? Customers who made their purchase from us through one of our stores other than piapc.com, please email us through their website.
- I am interested in purchasing several of your items, do you sell in bulk, wholesale, or offer quantity discounts? Yes, Play It Again PCs does offer some items as bulk purchases at quantity discount pricing. Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing in bulk.
- Do you purchase used computer equipment from the general public? No, Play It Again PCs does not purchase equipment from the general public.
- Where do you get your used equipment from? Since 2002, Play It Again PCs has established itself as one of the leading used IT equipment resellers in the nation and unfortunately cannot provide their secret sauce at this time, sorry.
- Is everything you sell actually in your possession? Yes! Everything we sell is physically located in our Livonia, Michigan warehouse.
- Can I stop by and take a look at something I'm interested in prior to making a purchase? Unfortunately, unless picking up an order, Play It Again PCs does not allow customers into our warehouse for insurance and security reasons. If you have any questions about something you're interested in, please contact us.
- Why should I purchase from Play It Again PCs? Just as our mission states, Play It Again PCs strives to provide a professional and cost effective experience for anyone looking to purchase quality used IT equipment. In other words, when you become a Play It Again PCs customer, you're not only purchasing quality equipment, but you're also getting professional service and great pricing along the way. You could also say you gain a "friend" in the IT business!
Don't see your question listed here? Please contact us with your question and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.